Some great help...


Hi to you all.. as some of you might have seen.. i got myself back into vintage Heuer also.. after pulling the trigger on the 1133B. But also after my dad gave me his longtime watch.. silver dial Heuer Camaro... i wanted a black version of it also.


So i started looking. And took a gamble. Today... after some patience, this one came to me.
I bought it as a pure gamble as the images looked like this.


Corrosion ? damaged dial ?? bad movement..??

I had the feeling there might be some nice flavor in there.. and with some great help from a friend David D. who is a fantastic guy and also member of our little community!!!... i took the gamble.
I so kindly offered me the help to take care of the watch and help to get it serviced by an expert.

The first reply when he received the watch (before i could see it)... sounded ok.. but also some work. He polished the first scratches off the christen.. and the image showed some of the beauty i was looking for.
He send it to a guy he calls the MASTER.... and the feedback was ... some smaller work then expected.
And today it arrived... 

I LOVE IT!

 

 

The brown is hard to capture..


It still has the old Freres bracelet.. which looks so cool.

I am so happy. With the bracelet it has this real nice vintage style.


Thanks so much David! I am so happy.

Bernhard

0 reacties:

Post a Comment

100PERCENT-Rolex All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger