A great gift for my grail

As you have seen, this one is my dad's watch and my biggest grail. And it became even better.. as a friend send me a amazing gift...


Passion and friendship are widely spread among collectors. But also generosity! A lot of it. And so after posting my Camaro, i got from my dad for X-Mas a friend send me a great email. Not only complimenting me on the watch... but also offering to make a strap for me that will make the watch even look better. And this week it arrived. Now i can only say woooaaawww and so big thanks to you David!

Also the Heuer buckle looks fantastic!

What a great en generous gift. Now i have 2 people with this watch. 




2 reacties:

  1. Hello,
    Very nice old Heuer watch. Could you kindly tell me from where did you buy the leather bfracelet? Many thanks in advance. Kind regards, Tommy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!

    The strap was a gift from a friend.. who does his own straps. So i don';t think they are for sale. Sorry.

    Bernhard

    ReplyDelete

100PERCENT-Rolex All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger