Old images....

Sometimes i scroll through Photobucket.. and then i see all thjose images. Images of great events,.. great people... and great moments in my collecting history. Vieuws from the past.



 And then i realise.. how fast and deep i went. How many great watches came by. Some had to go again for new loves or purposes. But all have been a part of my roller-coaster... what a ride.

Here are some looks into the box.. from the past.






From a time.. when i still had black watches loool.



4 reacties:

  1. hi, where can i buy the great box?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was a gift. I don't know where you can get them. Sorry!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello, I would like to purchase my first rolex and was looking at either the daytona or the deepsea. What are your thoughts?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't like the deepsea. If i had to choose between the 2.. i would choose a black dial Daytona.

    Enjoy!!!!

    Bernhard

    ReplyDelete

100PERCENT-Rolex All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger