Lanvin again



Yesterday i was at the opening of the summer season of one of my favourite fashion shops... Prada, Dolce&Gabbana, Etro, Moncler (nice coates!!!), DSquared and Lanvin. I love Lanvin!!! ANd a friend asked me a while ago about these 'green' shoes... so when the new collection was there... and in his size... he could not resist! Next week he will be a happy man. And Lanvin has such a cool sneaker collection this year! I settled for an polo from Lanvin... at least with a print of the shoes on it ;-)

1 reacties:

  1. Hi Bernard, these look great and would go perfect with my new Milgauss GV, searched the web for these but could not find them anywhere, which shop did you get them?

    Great blog btw, you always show us the tru gems...

    Mvg,
    John

    ReplyDelete

100PERCENT-Rolex All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger